Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality.
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, trust or company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Prepare and lodge all necessary applications for registration with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Work with your solicitor to draft appropriate business agreements.
- Set up reporting systems, financial and non-financials, appropriate to your business.