Champion's Business Growth Advisers has a fantastic full-time opportunity for an Accountant to join our highly capable collaborative Business Services team based in Parramatta CBD.
You will be responsible for the development of a portfolio of SME clients which will include interim management reporting and budgeting including analysis. You will also be responsible for annual compliance tasks (financial statements & statutory accounts) including SMSFs (excluding audit) while utilising the skills of junior accountants to assist in completing some of these tasks.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks annual leave after qualifying period
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continual training and mentoring
- Paperless office and work papers
- Above market remuneration
- Social working environment
- Community and Fundraising support
- Paid study and exam leave with strong study support
- Career development
You will have:
If this role sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact Stephen on 9635 7700 for a confidential chat or via email email@example.com and attach your CV and latest academic transcripts.
- 4 years Public Practice Chartered Accounting experience
- An Australian University degree in Accounting
- Completed the Chartered Accountant Program or be in the process of completing
- The ability to think outside the box and not necessarily be guided by fixed processes and procedures to achieve a result.
- Confidence, drive and be a motivated team player
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MYOB and Xero